2016 Horse and Mule Days
Friday, May 13th:
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Gentle Natural Horsemanship with Doc Hammil
- 12:00 - 1:30 pm 4-up on footlift plow (Tom Johnson), 4 abreast with harrow (Tom Johnson), Homesteader with vairous attachments (Adam Yoder)
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm Round pen training
- 2:00 - 3:00 pm Gentle Natural Horsemanship with Doc Hammill, continued
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm Round pen training, continued
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm Packing classes (Atlee Yoder)
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm Harness and collar fitting
- 7:30 pm Question and Answer session with Doc Hammill
WAGON AND CART RIDES THROUGHOUT DAY
Saturday, May 14th:
- 9:00 - 10:00 am Round pen training, continued
- 10:00 am Sale of consigned items including pictured items and 1 ton wagon with Haflinger size shaft, sickle bar grinder, disc attachment for Homesteader, wagon load of new tack including halters and tie ropes, and many more items that are still coming in every day!
- 12:00 pm Sale of large equipment, followed by sale of horses
HOG ROAST ON SATURDAY AT NOON
BAKE SALE AND FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE BOTH DAYS
RV CAMPING AVAILABLE (NO HOOK-UPS)
Pack up the family for a couple days of fun in May 2016. Be ready to be taken back in time with horse-drawn equipment demonstrations, wagon rides, and a country-style lunch. This event will allow you and the family to share in the fun of seeing horses demonstrate how each piece of equipment works and what it does. You will see plowing, harrowing, discing, haying, and round pen training as well as classes on packing, driving, training, and harnessing.
Don't forget to bring any horses or horse related items that you would like to sell during the auction. Let us know if you have items, equipment, or stock you want included in the auction. If you would like to advertise your items, please let us know ahead of time.
For more info, please call 406-745-6555.
Terms and conditions at bottom of page.
Items for sale:
Also For Sale:
Tack, saddles, saddle racks, nylon webbing, 19", 20", and 22" driving collars, and much more!
WESTERN HORSE AND MULE DAYS is an equine event and participants acknowledge the inherent dangers of such events. Montana law states that a person or entity is not liable for damages sustained by another solely as the result of risks inherent to equine activities.
CONSIGNMENT ITEMS: All items sold at the auction are "AS IS" and "WHERE IS". No warranty is expressed or implied. Please examine all items thoroughly before placing bid.
COMMISSION RATES: 15% per item $999.99 and under, 10% per item $1,000.00 and up.
Below are some photos of Horse and Mule Days 2015.